Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Welcome to the Inner Light and Wisdom Blog

 
Nancy Hickman, M.Ed.
Intuitive Personal Life Coach
Clairvoyant
Medium
Reiki Master
Trained Hypnotherapist
 
Welcome to the Inner Light and Wisdom blog! I am a believer in the importance of excellent communication, so I decided to launch this blog to share my writings with you in an expanded format. I hope you find my writings helpful, thought-provoking, inspiring, and informative.

Through my own spiritual healing journey, I have learned to find personal happiness and to follow my life purpose by helping others through Spiritual Empowerment. I have been using my spiritual gifts to help others through classes and individual sessions for many years. It is my mission to help you discover a deeper connection with your own Inner Light and Wisdom.

If you feel that I may be assistance to you on your journey,
please contact me directly:
 
Nancy Hickman, M.Ed. LLC
P.O. Box 568
Solomons, MD 20688
443.624.1610

nancy@innerlightandwisdom.com

 
Gratefully, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment